As we celebrate women this March, here are some fun tidbits on what it means to be a woman!
A Woman Should Always
- Have enough money to pay for her meal and her way back home when she goes on a date, even if she doesn’t need to
- Appear flawlessly groomed and impeccably dressed to the best of her capacity
- Dress flatteringly, but never less than respectable
- Remember what an honor it is to be a woman, and revel in it!
A Woman Should Know
- How to love,
- when to be soft for her man and when to be strong for him
A Woman Should Learn
- To respect herself first and foremost
- To always respect her man even when she needs to reprimand him
- To always respect her mother-in-law, even though she might not deserve it.
A Woman Should Never
- Resort to violence and cheap tricks to attain something, when she has her wit.
- Forget that her most important asset is her mind and not her body.
- Abandon her dignity, even under pressure.
A Woman Understands
- That self respect and dignity are most definitely not outdated
- That publicly trading insults with a man or another woman is abhorrent and must avoid that at all cost
- That meaningless affairs sound good and interesting in theory, but in reality does her more harm than good emotionally and psychologically.