We are officially 111 days into 2019 and many of us are not as super inspired to meet all our goals and milestones as we were at the start of the year. However, considering how tough it can be to stay on track and how tempting it is to take the easy way out and just go with the flow; How do we ensure that we do not lose our momentum nearly half way in the race?
Just remember that each moment you’re still in the race is already a victory.
So how do you stay on track to ensure you achieve everything you set for yourself this year? Here are 5 easy tips to help you keep the momentum and stay motivated on making 2019 a much more productive year for you;
- Make a habit of waking up an hour or 2 earlier everyday – Avoid having to rush through your morning routine and starting the day without a plan.
- Visualize your day – not just the tasks, but the time & resources needed to accomplish each task.
- Cultivate Positive Mental Attitude using affirmations – These affirmations will not just help you develop a positive mental attitude, but also boost your self confidence and motivation!
- Eliminate or reduce distractions & interruptions – Set out some time each day when you will allow no interruptions from people or technology.
- Self Reflection – At the end of each day, dedicate some time to reflect on what you accomplished or didn’t, and things you could have done better. Cultivate a habit of gratitude.
Remember that being a work in progress is a victory too! So celebrate each day as it comes.